Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Iranian Football Insults

The July 2009 Four-Four-Two magazine had an article on the Iran Tehran
derby between Persepolis and Esteghlal by one Ben Lerwill.

A sidebar contained these Iranian insults which are chanted at matches.
After all the Beckham shit and the US Mexico 0-5 debacle just saying
these made me feel better.

Tokmat gereh bokhoran.
May your balls get tied in a knot.

Goozidam ton cheshmat.
I fart in your eye.

Eeshala tah akhareh ohmret geryeh bokhoney.
I hope you cry for the rest of your life.

Pashman too damaget.
My pubic hair in your eye.

Abam to moohat khosk besheh.
May my cum dry in your hair.

Meshosham beh seebillet.
I piss on your moustache.

Man mishaasham rooyeh saret taa kafkoneh.
I'll piss on your head until it foams.

Anam baraat morabaas.
My shit is your jam.

Tu kooneh mollah chapeh beshi.
May you be shoved into the ass of a Mullah.

Tokhmam kafe destet.
My testicles on your palm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home